By outsourcing your payroll, you could free yourselves from the administrative burden of RTI and the new auto enrolment regime.
The cost savings to be made, include administration time and costly software and annual upgrades.
At BC Sunderland Driver we offer a full payroll bureau service:
- You provide us with details of your employees on a weekly or monthly basis. We calculate their net pay, and provide you with electronic reports, pay slips for all your staff, and a note of your PAYE-NIC liabilities. We prepare P45s for staff who are leaving to work elsewhere. We also provide you with journals to enter into your accounting records.
- We can prepare your P11D returns for expenses paid to employees and any benefits in kind, and calculate any additional National Insurance liability.
- We can help you through the minefield of company car taxation and help you decide whether it is more tax advantageous to use a company car or to claim business mileage.
- You need to talk to BC Sunderland Driver:
- If you are thinking about taking on employees.
- If you are unsure whether someone who works for you is an employee, or self-employed.
- If you are unaware of your auto enrolment staging date.
All our new payroll clients receive a FREE payroll healthcheck to ensure you have everything in place to avoid the many pitfalls around employing people.