We’re always striving to find the most efficient ways to deliver accountancy services to businesses in Keighley and beyond. So, we’re delighted to be able to report the continuing success of our Silver Partnership with Xero.
Xero is an online accounts system that allows financial data to be viewed and shared on demand. It works in real-time, from any location and eliminates the need to send large data files. It also puts an end to time-consuming issues with software compatibility.
Although there are now a number of online accounts packages available, many business owners have discovered Xero is the system that best suits their needs. Could you be one of them?
Reasons to switch to Xero
- Xero is geared towards small to medium businesses, and it’s a good fit for firms employing external accountants.
- Business owners without a bookkeeping background have said Xero is more useful than Sage One or QuickBooks Online because the terminology is easier to understand.
- The features distinct to Xero include: tools to organise bills and transactions; time sheets to monitor employee hours.
- The Xero dashboard, which gives a clear overview of business activity, is another unique attraction.
- Xero reports are simplified to allow you to obtain the information you want quickly, and in an accessible format.
- The system has an intuitive design, so you don’t have to be an accountant or IT expert to make the most of its advanced features.
- In order to avoid confusion, only one version of Xero is ever available to users.
Is Xero secure?
Online security is a priority for all businesses, and therefore Xero hosts all data to premium grade security standards. This means that:
- Information is encrypted and protected by layer after layer of firewalls.
- Any access to Xero data centres is strictly controlled and monitored 24/7.
- Xero performs regular security audits.
- Online backups are created throughout the day and the data is then stored across a number of secure locations.
Migration to Xero is free.
BC Sunderland Driver can help you achieve a smooth transition if you decide to migrate your data from the likes of Sage or Quick Books. We arrange free Xero migration for all of our clients, and our Xero certified staff are on hand to help users confidently adapt to the system.
If you would like to discuss the benefits of the Xero online system in detail, please contact a member of our team.