What is included?
- Advice from one of our Business Advisers – Up to four hours with one of our Business Advisers to discuss setting up your business.
- Financial Health Check – Review of both your business and personal financial position. This review includes all pensions, investments and insurances.
- Xero Set Up & Training – To assist you with this we will set up the Xero online software ensuring it is tailor made for your business. We will give training on how to use Xero and provide ongoing support and a 6 months subscription.
- BoardView – One of the things that all of the UK’s most successful companies have in common is that they hold regular board meetings to discuss strategy. We’ll gladly come to any four of your key business meetings as a resource to help you make the very best use of your time.
- Raising finance (including forecast cash flow and profit and loss) – Preparation of detailed cash flow and profit and loss forecasts for your first year in business. You will also get unlimited meeting support with bank managers.
- Discounts on other services – You will be entitled to a 20% discount on the following services for the first twelve months:
- Payroll service – we will deal with all the paperwork and take away the worry of penalties for late or incorrect returns.
- Bookkeeping service – let us deal with all the paperwork and free up your time to concentrate on running a more successful business.
- Unlimited free ad hoc advice – As a valued client you will have unlimited access to our entire team for advice on ad-hoc matters.
This means you will never get an unexpected bill.